- Information Collection and Use: World Wide Webstein Pty Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected on the www.careertuneup.com.au website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Our company is located in Forrestfield WA 6058, Australia
- Registration and Checkout: You do not need to register to view our website. You can browse our site without disclosing your personal data. To order products from our online store, track your orders, view your downloads or receive special member’s offers, you must first register and become a member by completing the registration form or by providing the related information during checkout. This information is used to send you emails to confirm your purchases, to allow you to view your purchase history and re-download products that you have purchased and to contact you about the services on our site that you are using. Once you register you can go to the Member’s Area, using the My Details link or using the Edit My Profile link to manage the information we have on file about you. You can delete all information we hold about you including your purchase history using the Edit My Profile link.
- Sharing: We may share information with credit card processors and with shipping organisations. By purchasing our products and services you consent to us sharing your information with such third parties that are necessary to fulfil your order.
- Security: We take every precaution to protect your personal information. When you submit personally identifiable information via our website, the information you send us is protected both online and off-line. We use PayPal to process your credit card payments and do not hold your credit card details. PayPal uses secure, encrypted protocols to protect your data. Please refer to the official PayPal website for detailed information about the security measures in place. We do everything in our power to protect user information off-line. Only employees who need your information to verify your order have access to your information.
- Email Note: Email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. If you have any concerns about ordering through the Internet, please call or write to us to place your order.
- Sharing with other Customers: We do not share any information about you with other customers, and we are unable to give you any information about other customers as well. Our website does not enable our visitors to communicate directly with other visitors except through comments made on our Blog.
- Special Offers: We send all customers an email detailing their purchases. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. You can choose not to receive these by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the email we send you or by deleting your account with us.
- Disclaimer: We use leading solutions providers such as WordPress and PayPal to protect your information from access by unauthorized third parties. We do however not represent or guarantee that a third party will not be able to access your information. If you have any concerns about sending such information over the Internet, you should use an alternative means of payment. By sending any information over the Internet, in connection with your use of the Website, you agree that We will not have any liability if the measures we have in place fail to protect your information.